Monday, July 1, 2013

New Series Starting!!!

Hey Everybody! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am going to start a series entitled the Fav's and Flops! This series is going to be about favorite products from the drugstore and the flop version of the  product. I am going to do this series in several parts....for example Fav & Flop of Drugstore Foundations. This is where I will review several drugstore foundations and tell you if they were a Flop or a Fav Stay tuned for the first post! Also if you have any suggestions or would like me to feature a certain product Please let me know in the comments below! 
As Always Follow Me on Bloglovin!!!



2 comments:

  1. Love this! I want to do something similar on my blog, but have been trying to think of a cute name. I like what you came up with!

    Lipstick&Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I enjoyed doing the post on the mascaras from drugstores. I am working on my second post of the series! I have a few Ideas that would be cute for yours, if your interested email me and I'll be happy to share some ideas that are related to your Blog Title!
      allnightbeauty@gmail.com

      Delete