Saturday, July 27, 2013

Super Cute Nails

Hey Everyone!!

So this week my bestie called me up and said I am coming to pick you up lets go get some manis! I was all in because it had been sooooooo long since I had one done.

Grace came and picked me up and we went to our favorite little nail salon where we have been going for over 10 years! AB Nails is a family owned nail salon here in the Central Kentucky Area! The guy and his wife that own the salon are so good and we can't bare to go any where else.

I went in to get a gel manicure and I came out with the cutest design I just had to share it with you!

I do have to admit that this was inspired by a pinterest post <--- check it out here.

Overall I am so happy with this and it was well worth the price ($35).




Just wanted to share with you all and Let me know what your favorite nail designs are! Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, & Twitter!

As Always Leave Comments Below!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment