Sunday, July 21, 2013

It's Haul Time Again!!

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to share my most recent haul with you!! I recently celebrated my birthday on the 11th of July. My husband never knows what to purchase for me when it comes to gifts so he usually takes me to buy something. This year I decided that I wanted to go to Ulta. Matt (my husband) does not like to be in Ulta for hours so he dropped me at the door and he went next door to Best Buy while I did some shopping.

I wasn't really looking for anything specific so I just shopped around looking at what deals I could find. So here is the list of what I purchased! I know I went a little crazy however, it was my birthday so that is what I am using as my excuse.

1. Laura Geller Dream Team Duo in Apricot Berry $25.00
2. Laura Geller Fresh Brewed Beauty Collection $39.00
3. Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Brown $4.79 (clearance item)
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo in Wild $7.99
5. Enroot Moisturize My Hair Conditioner by the Balm $14.99 ( buy 1 get 1 50% off)
6. Enroot Moisturize My Hair Shampoo by the Balm $14.99 (buy 1 get 1 50% off)
7. Enroot Flexible Hold Hair Spray by the Balm $19.99 (buy 1 get 1 50% off)
8. Enroot Shine Serum by the Balm $16.99 (buy 1 get 1 50% off)
9. Kardashian Collection lip gloss in Natural Honey $8.99 (buy 1 get 1 50% off)
10. Kardashian Collection Joystick lip lacquer in Baby doll Pink $8.99 (buy 1 get 1 50% off)
11. Covergirl Lashblast Lengthening Mascara in Very Black $4.49 (clearance item)
12. Loreal Hip Eyeshadow Duo in Cheeky $2.19 (clearance item)
13. Loreal Hip Eyeshadow Duo in Dynamic $2.19 (clearance item)
14. Kenra Volume Conditioner $15.99
15. Kenra Volume Shampoo $15.99
16. Philosophy Purity Made Simple $33.00
17. NYX Lip Butter In Eclair $4.99
18. NYX Lip Butter in Maple Blondie $4.99



All of these items can be purchased at Ulta.com!

I hope everyone enjoyed this haul and I can not wait to start using these products! I also love trying new things. If you would like to have a full review on any of these products please feel free to leave a comment below letting me know which one!


No comments:

Post a Comment