Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Liebster Award




Hey Everyone! I was tagged by the sweet Rose from Rose and Beauty for the Liebster Award! Please go over and check out her blog and follow her through bloglovin. Here is her Link --> RoseandBeauty

Bloggers that I've tagged - here's what you need to do
*You must answer the 11 questions that are asked by the blogger that tagged you*

*Tag other bloggers with less than 200 followers*

*Create 11 questions for them to answer*

*Notify the bloggers that you have tagged them for the Liebster Award*

*The bloggers must then do the same and include a link to the blog of the person that tagged them*


The Questions

1: why did you start blogging?
I Started blogging about 2 months ago and I just love it! I started because I have this love for makeup and none of my friends share it with me so I wanted to create an outlet for me that I can share my love for makeup products with those who also love makeup as much as I do!

2: what is your most loved brand?
I would have to say that my favorite brand it Revlon for drugstore and Urban Decay for Higher End.

3: whats the most expensive thing in your makeup collection?
The most expensive thing in my collection would have to be a makeup brush that I spent $49 dollars on! Eeeek I am to embarrassed to say where its from.

4: whats one beauty product you couldn't live without?
I can not live with out Foundation. I just feel like having the smooth even skin tone that foundation gives you makes your appearance so much better. 

5: do you prefer budget  beauty or high end beauty?
I prefer budget beauty. Don't get me wrong I love high end beauty but I just like that you can get so much more for a lot less money.

6: what is your most worn perfume?
I don't wear perfume that often but lately I have been loving the black perfume by Lady GaGa, it smells simply wonderful. I also like Dulce and Gabanna the One.

7:do you prefer neutrals or brights?
I always wear neutrals.

8: where is your favourite place to shop?
Ulta and Walgreens are the best places. Sometimes Target can get you some good deals too.

9:what is your biggest hope/wish in life?
My biggest hope/ wish in life to be happy. I want my husband and I to grow old together and just be really happy. I also hope that one day we will be blessed enough to have children.

10: what is your most loved memory?
My favorite memory would have to be my wedding day. Although a few crazy things happened. It was so special because my husband and I had everyone that we truly love and care about there to celebrate with us. That day was just so special.

11: what is your biggest beauty fail?
Biggest beauty fail for me would have to be when I started using false eyelashes. I mean those things were the hardest concept for me to grasp. It took me (No Joke!) about a year to get the hang of it, but now I love them!
 
I Tag:
stylishlysierra.blogspot.com

Here are your questions:

1. What is your favorite brand of makeup both high end and drugstore?
2.  How long does it take you to get ready for work or school?
3. What is your go to skin care product? Hair Product?
4. If you could only have one makeup item for the rest of your life what would you have?
5. How often do you post blogs?
6. Where is your favorite place to purchase beauty items?
7. Do you watch YouTube and if so who is your favorite beauty guru?
8. What is your favorite thing to post blogs about?
9. What was the most recent beauty/makeup item that you purchased?
10. When your in a hurry, what makeup do you apply?


 

1 comment: