Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"Fuzz Off"

Hey Everyone! Today I have a great product to recommend to you!

I know that not very many women like to talk about this topic however I am about to go there! Many women get facial hair that is very hard to get rid of and can be very expensive to maintain. Facial hair is not uncommon to grow on the upper lip, chin, and side burns on women. I personally suffer from PCOS or Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome. One of the side effects from this disorder is the unwanted facial hair growth. I know it's embarrassing, but lets be honest there is not a thing to be ashamed about for having it. The reason that the facial hair grows is because a woman who suffers from PCOS produces too much testosterone causing the facial hair to grow, now I am not saying your growing a full on beard but there is some peach fuzz.

                                                                Harriet_Carney_the_Bearded_Lady_-_Red-Jared_Deal-Harriet_Carney_the_Bearded_Lady-Carnival_Cartoons-trampt-38941m.jpg (234×438)

I personally would just go once a month and basically have them wax my face off! LOL!! But really this can be very expensive, not to mention very bad for your skin. I have been waxing so long that my eyebrows barely grow back any more, which for me is a good thing.

I have had a problem with chin "Fuzz" for some time now and I can never seem to get to the salon to have it waxed before it begins to become apparent. It has gotten so bad at times that my husband says and I quote."Hunny you need to shave your beard". He's is so crazy but it's true it does get noticeable because I have really dark hair. Now I never have more than like 20 little hairs but still I know it is there. So I am always on to look out for good facial hair removers. I have tried Nair and Sally Hansen products and they never seem to work.

I recently was walking through Ulta and I discovered the "Fuzz Off" Facial Hair Remover from Bliss. I immediately was intrigued and wanted to know more.... I pick up the box and read the back and it says that it was a facial hair removal cream for the chin, upper lip, and hair line. The box specifically says that it is not for use near the eye brows. So I convinced myself to give it a try ( I have loved other products by Bliss in the Past) and so I bought it. At Ulta is was $24.00 but I did have my coupon for $3.50 off any purchase.
                                                          BLISS-482.jpg (236×236)

After purchasing it I brought it home and just set the box on my vanity and stared at it for several days. I was working up enough courage to actually try it out. Then Sunday Night I finally decided to give it a whirl. I read the directions and it says to apply a thick layer on the areas where the hair is unwanted and keep the product on that area for 3 minutes. So I did just that, now I have really thick course hair so I decided to go a full 5 minutes. The box says not to go more than 10 minutes.

The cream is white and the description says that it has a fresh clean scent, however this stuff stinks! It smells just like any other facial hair removal cream. I do however appreciate the fact that it is in a squeeze tube much like a lip gloss tube. This packaging makes it very easy to apply to the targeted areas. A very little bit goes along way, this is nice because for $24 and only getting .5 ounces makes it really hard to part with the product.

Soooo the timer that I set went off and I proceeded to get a clean paper towel and dampen it and wipe the product off and to my amazement all of the stubble hair on my chin came right off! This product got everything and left my skin feeling very smooth, soft, and moisturized. I was actually shocked because this stuff really worked. I proceeded to wash my face and apply my moisturizer with no trace of any type of skin irritation.

I am in love with this stuff! I feel like this is what I have been searching for, for so long. I would recommend this product to anyone that suffers from the same facial hair issues that I have. You will have to get past the smell but the end result is well worth it. Now I will say there was a slight tingle when the product was on, but it was nothing to really be bothersome.

Great Product and Cute Packaging as all of the Bliss Products have. I will say the price is a little steep considering what you are buying. In the end I spend more than $24 at the salon when I get my face waxed so I can't really complain too much about the price. This is so much more convenient because I can do it in the privacy of my own home (as long as my husband doesn't make fun of me or ask what is on my face). I would tell anyone to give it a try and I do not think you will be disappointed!

Good Luck and Remember DO NOT BE EMBARRASSED BY YOUR FACIAL HAIR!! I hope you guys enjoyed this review, I had a lot of fun writing it,  and if you have any questions please leave me a comment or feel free to contact me via email.

PS-- Tweet me @allnightbeauty1 and let me know about your facial hair removal issues! Use #hairyladies to share the love




No comments:

Post a Comment