Sunday, June 30, 2013

June Favorites!

Hey Everyone! Welcome to June Favorites!! These products have been my favorites all month long and I am excited to share them with you.


TO start off I want to say that my #1 Favorite of the Month has to be my Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation. I have a blog post doing a review on this foundation. My Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Review  This foundation was my holy grail for the month of June. I reached for it every day because of the flawless finish that it gave my face. In Kentucky we have had temperatures up in the 90's during the month of June and I have to say that this foundation stayed in place and didn't melt away with the heat. It covered my imperfections and required me to have very little concealer.










Next favorite this month has to be my Mac Soft n Gentle mineralized skin finish. This is what I reached for daily for my highlight. The product is very shimmery and some may not like it. However it does give a great glow to the areas of my face that I highlight.




Jordana Fabuliner has come in this month as a favorite. This felt tip eyeliner is great. This pigmentation is not super great however for an everyday eyeliner to wear to work or out running errands. It is very easy to apply and long wearing. Plus its only like $2 at Kmart.





I have a body wash to mention,  Soft soap Body Wash
Moisturizing, with Moisture Beads, Citrus Splash & Berry Fusion. This body wash smells soooo great! It lathers up so well in the shower. I don't know about you but I don't feel clean unless I have a body wash that lathers really well. O and did I mention that It Smells soooooo Wonderful!!!



Last thing that I have to mention in my June Favorites is a Non Beauty related it has to be the Starbucks Via Ready Brew Refreshers Instant Beverage, Strawberry Lemonade that you ad in your water.  These packets you just ad to a bottle of water and shake it up to mix it. They are Delish! I have only had them for a day but they slid in on the last day of the month.

I hope you enjoyed and Let me Know in the Comments what some of your June Favorites were! 




4 comments:

  1. I love those Jordana Fabu-liner! especially when I'm in a hurry and I need my cat-eye hehehehe
    I must check that Kat Von D foundation next time I go to Sephora!
    Love your blog background btw =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I love the Kat Von D Foundation. It was a great find for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of good things about the Fabuliner - I think I'm going to have to check it out! :)

    Lipstick&Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the Fabuliner. I found mine at Kmart and it was buy one get one free! I also checked out your blog and started following you through bloglovin!

      Delete