Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Facts About Me!

Q: Why is the blog titled All Night Beauty?
       A: I decided to title my blog All Night Beauty because I spend late night hours researching and purchasing new beauty products. My husband  works the night shift, so I have many hours at night to myself and this allows me the time to go shopping at my local drugstores and online. I also stay up pretty late at night and watch endless amounts of You Tube videos and read many beauty blogs.

Q: Why did you start a blog?
      A: I have been thinking about doing a blog for all things beauty and fashion related for sometime now, however I have been very hesitant because I am not the best writer in the world. However, I decided to take the plunge. I wanted to be able to share my opinions on products because I know the feeling of not knowing whether or not to try something. I am a sucker for reviews and I probably make all of my purchases based off of people that I follow, their opinions.



Q: What is your favorite and Least Favorite Beauty Product?
       A: My most favorite thing ever is foundations! I love the way that a foundation can change to overall look of your face. My Least favorite beauty product would have to be lip sticks. I never feel like I can find the right color to match my skin tone and I feel like it makes my lips look really dry, I do like wearing them but I have a hard time with the selection process.

Q: Where is your favorite place to shop at?
      A: I love Ulta! It's kind of like Cheers where everybody knows your name. I go in there so often that the employees know me.

Thank you guys for sharing in this little Q & A! I enjoyed doing it! Please be sure to follow my blog through bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment