Saturday, June 22, 2013

Living Proof Style Extender Review

Living Proof products are sold at a variety of different stores around town. I made my very first purchase of their products a few weeks ago. I walked into Sephora in search of a few new eye shadows when I came across the Living Proof Brand of hair products. I have to admit I was a little curious, I had seen some advertisements for the products and decided why the heck not go on and purchase something and give it a try.

I purchased the Living Proof Style Extender. At Sephora this costs around $20.00. I thought that price was fairly reasonable considering some hair products that I have purchased in the past cost double that amount.
To Purchase It Click Here

The hair product is marketed to extend your hair style past one day. Now I only wash my hair every 2 days, just to keep my hair healthier. My hair is naturally straight and does not hold any curl so on a daily basis I blow dry my hair and run a flat iron through it to tame any unruly hairs. Anyways back to the product.... So you get 5 oz. in the squeeze tube container. This is a very generous amount of product for the price. 

The directions say to wash your hair and to run the Style Extender through your hair and then blow dry and style like normal. So I did just that, now I have really thick hair so I used about a quarter size amount in my hands and ran it through my wet hair from roots to ends. I then proceeded to dry my hair and then run the flat iron through it. 

I must say this has quickly become a holy grail product for me. I went the normal 2 days with no washing of the hair and only using dry shampoo as needed. THIS PRODUCT did exactly what it was said to do!!! I am so impressed!! My hair normally starts to get a little cray cray after about a day and a half and to be honest I could probably go every three days with out washing my hair when I use this product. My hair did not appear oily and it continued to smell great. 

Overall I would recommend this product to everyone. I even joked with a few of my friends that I was trying an experiment on my hair to see how long I could go without washing it and they even said that my hair looked awesome! I believe every girl needs to have this product in their everyday hair routine. Because it will be the best $20 you ever spend on hair care!


No comments:

Post a Comment