Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kat Von D Lock - It Tattoo Foundation

The Kat Von D Lock - It Tattoo Foundation was a foundation that I have been tempted to review since I watched a You Tube video of Megan at  ciaoobellaxo  using this foundation. Her face is always sooo Flawless and I was very inspired to achieve the same look that she has!

I went to Sephora to purchase this product since I wasn't really sure of any other place that would carry her line of makeup. I purchased it from Sephora for $34. The color that I purchased mine in is in the color L48. Click to Buy it at Sephora or Read Other Reviews

This foundation is oil free, fragrance free, matte finish, transfer resistant, 24 hour wearing, full coverage foundation.

The only thing that made me nervous about this foundation was that I did not want it to make me look like I had a Cake Face. The foundation has such great coverage I just did not want it too look like I had a mask on.

The Lock It Foundation has quickly turned into a great foundation that I have used everyday since my purchasing it. The coverage that it gives is a FULL coverage and is nothing short of that coverage. It does not feel heavy on the skin and the color that was matched for me turned out to be a perfect match. Since the product is such a matte finish I do have to warm it up a bit with a little bit of Laura Geller Bronze and Brighten and some of MAC's mineralized skin finish in Soft and Gentle. The staying power is that of 24 hours. I can put this on in the mornings before work and by 11:30pm when its time for bed the foundation is still in place as it was in the morning. As far as my acne and dark circles under my eyes this foundation did cover it very well, I did have to add the tiniest bit of conclear to blend it out just a little. The packaging on the foundation is one of my favorites this is a great acrylic type bottle with pump. The pump that is in the product is a very good one, it does not allow too much product to be released from the packaging. The only down fall of this product is that when you are applying it, you do have to work fast because it is a very thick formula and it makes it very hard blend if you don't work immediately after applying it.

Overall I would recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a full coverage matte foundation.


No comments:

Post a Comment