Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be about the top 5 Drugstore I shadows that I think are worth Purchasing.
Please remember that these are just my opinions and what works for me may not necessarily work for you. With that being said, Let's get started.
As always please feel free to leave me comments below or on my Facebook or Twitter. I hope you guys Enjoy!!
Top 5 Drugstore Eye Shadows Worth the Purchase:
1. Elf Baked Eye Shadows: These eye shadows can be found at target, kmart, and most recently spotted at wal-mart. I love all of theses shadows. They are all very pigmented and have several great shades to choose from. My favorite shade that I own is in Toasted, which is a very shimmery copper bronze color. These baked eye shadows are great applied wet or dry and are very easy to blend. The Toasted shade that I mentioned is a great shade to wear every day and create some great fall looks. They retail for about $3 a piece and you get a good amount of product for that amount.
2. Maybelline New York Eye Studio Quads: These are nothing short of GREAT!! They can be found at just about any big box store or drug store. The quads retail for around $7 or $8 a piece, if you are lucky you can find them on sale for buy one get one 50% off. They come with 4 shadows that are a mixture of matte and highly shimmery shades. The shadows are each highly pigmented and are very easy to blend. The shades that come in the quads make for a quick easy way to get a great look as they all go very well together. These quads are very easy to travel with because all of the shades you need are housed in the quad.
3. Wet N Wild Single Eye Shadow in Nutty: This particular eye shadow is a Must Have Staple in any make Up collectors collection. This is the prettiest taupe shade that I have seen in an eye shadow and the color pay off is great. The reason I say that this shadow is a must have in any collection is because it is a great transition shade and is great for blending! There is a little bit of shimmer in the shadow, but it is not over powering and can allow any look that you are going for to have that little extra pop! I believe that it retails for $1.99 at most drugstores.
4. Wet N Wild Eye Shadow Trios: These trios are raved about all over the Blogger World and You Tube. BUT they are very much worth all of the hype that they get. The trios retail or $2.99 or $3.99 depending on which retailer you purchase them at. They are highly pigmented and are very easy to work with, especially if you are a beginner to makeup. They quality of the trios can be compared to higher end drug store eye shadows that L'Oreal or Revlon put out. The trio that is pictured above is Walking on Eggshells and I have recommend this particular trio to anyone as an every day palette to go to.
5. The Revlon Photo Ready Primer + Eye Shadow Palettes: This is a trio of eye shadows that come with a "primer" and a Shimmer that you can overlay the color. I do not use the primer or the shimmer out of this palette because I have found other products that work better, but the eye shadows are amazing. They are very creamy and work well with any complexion. The shadows are very easy to blend. This palette retails for around $10 or $12 at drug stores, which is a little on the higher end price wise but really worth it.
I hope that you enjoyed this post and I hope this gives you a little bit more insight as to what I believe to be worth the purchase from the drugstore when it comes to Eye Shadows.
Feel Free to leave Comments Below!