Monday, October 14, 2013

New Mascara Find at Walgreens

Hey Everyone! I am writing this post to share a new Mascara Find that I found at my Walgreens! I hope that you enjoy... As always Feel Free to Leave Comments below and Don't Forget to Follow me on Twitter @allnightbeauty1 and Follow me on Facebook www.facebook.com/allnightbeauty

Let's Get Started!

So When doing some Late Night Shopping at my local Walgreens I stumbled across the Colossal Smokey Eyes Mascara from Maybelline Volum' Express.


This new mascara claims to bring Instant Volume, No Clumps, and Create Smokey Dark Lashes. I am not sure how much it differs from the original Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara, but I thought why not give it a try!



So after wearing it for a couple of days I really did not see that much of a difference in my lashes compared to the original. I did notice that it did not cause any clumps on my lashes and it did bring a little bit of volume but no more than any other drugstore mascara would. I did notice that it did hold my curl on my lashes a little bit longer. The color pigmentation was a tad bit darker black than the original but not enough to make much of a noticeable difference.

I purchased mine in the color  Blackest Smoke and it was around $6.00 at Walgreens. As far as  would I repurchase this product....Probably not because there are so many other great drugstore mascaras that are out there, but I would recommend this one over the original one because I do find that the original one does cause a little bit more clumping than this new one did.

One Side Note -- I did find that this Smoky Eyes Mascara has a rather odd smell to it that none of the Volum' Express mascaras have, so I don't know if that has something to do with the formula change on this one or what, but it is very strong!

Hope you guys enjoyed this quick little review and I hope that you found it helpful! Please feel free to leave comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment