Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This and That Tag



Hey Everyone! I was tagged by the Beautiful Vanessa over at Lipstick & Lattes for the This and That Tag! I enjoyed doing this! I tag everyone of my readers to do this tag... Be sure to leave me a comment below letting me know that you did the tag so I can read your responses!! Don't forget to check out Vanessa's Blog she is just lovely! Lipstick & Lattes


Makeup:

1.) Blush or Bronzer: Blush for Sure
2.) Lip Gloss or Lipstick: Lipstick
3.) Eyeliner or Mascara: Mascara, I think you can get a great eye look without eyeliner

4.) Foundation or Concealer: Foundation for sure....I am such a Foundation Junkie!!
5.) Natural or Colored Eye Shadow: Naturals for sure
6.) Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow:Pressed
7.) Brush or Sponge: Brush I am obsessed with my Sigma F80!!

Nails:

1.) OPI or China Glaze: Neither I always get gel manicures at the salon
2.) Long or Short: Short
3.) Acrylic or Natural: Gel or Acrylic are my choices!
4.) Bright or Dark: usually darker colors .
5.) Flower or No Flower: It Depends. I never put a design on my nails but my toenails always have a design, I usually let the girl doing my pedicure pick something currently I am rocking a feather on my toes! :)

Body:

1.) Perfume or Body Splash: Both!
2.) Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion
3.) Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
4.) Lush or Other: Other- I love philosophy body washes and anything from bath and body works 

Fashion:

1.) Jeans or Sweat Pants: I love them both its hard to choose
2.) Long Sleeves or Short Sleeves: Short
3.) Dress or Skirt: Dress
4.) Scarves or Hat: Scarves
5.) Studs or Dangling Earring: Hoops only for me!
6.) Necklace or Bracelet: Necklace
7.) Heels or Flats: Flats always!
8.) Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Riding boots are quickly becoming a staple in my closet.
9.) Jackets or Hoodies: Jackets
10.) Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Charlotte Russe

Hair:

1.) Curly or Straight: Straight
2.) Bun or Ponytail: Ponytail
3.) Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Bobby Pins
4.) Hairspray or Gel: Definitely hairspray
5.) Long or Short: Long
6.) Dark or Light: Dark with highlights
7.) Side Swept Bangs or Fully Bangs: side swept
8.) Up or Down: Down

Random:

1.) Rain or Shine:Shine
2.) Summer or Winter: Summer
3.) Fall or Spring: Fall
4.) Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla


I hope you enjoyed reading this and remember that I tag Everyone so be sure to comment below to let me know you completed the tag so I can read your Responses!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you did the tag! :) Another person loving their Sigma F80 - I seriously need to get my hands on that!!

    Lipstick&Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you do! I had no idea how it would change the foundation application until I started using it. I liked it so much I bought a second F80!

    ReplyDelete