Saturday, September 28, 2013

Fall Face of The Day Featuring Drugstore Products

Hey Everyone! I wanted today's post to be a simple fall look that can be used everyday for work, school, or just out running errands. 
Each product that I used is from the drugstore!! So I hope that you enjoy this post and feel free to leave comments below. 
Let me know what your favorite Fall Drugstore Products are!!

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin, and now Instagram!


Here are the Products I used to Achieve this Look:

Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous Foundation
Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder
Wet In Wild in Reserve Your Cabana
Wet In Wild in Bikini Contest
Wet in Wild in Heather Silk Blush
Wet In Wild Lipstick in Taj Mauve-hal
Hard Candy in Pin Up
Cover girl Clump Crusher Extensions in Black
Loreal Voluminous Excess in Black
NYX HD Concealer
Maybelline Eyeshadow Quad 
NYX Glide on Eyeliner in Jet Black
Rimmel Eye Liner in Nude
Milani Brow Pencil in Natural Taupe
Rimmel Eye Liner in Rose Quartz
Maybelline Lip Gloss in Berry Brilliance

I hope you Enjoyed this Post....

Be sure to Leave Comments!
Head over to my Giveaway and Enter, It ends on September 30th!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment