Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Autumn Tag

The Autumn Tag


Hey Everyone! Fall is my Favorite time of year... In Kentucky where I live it is soooo beautiful, all of the leaves are changing and it's so pretty with all of the beautiful hills.




Favorite thing about Autumn
 -I think I am going to have to say the cool weather. I love wearing boots, scarves, cute lightweight jackets etc. I also love Keeneland, which in case you don't know what that is, here in Lexington, KY every October there is the fall meet at Keeneland for the horse races. It is so much fun everyone gets dressed up and goes out and bets, drinks and has a great time.
Favorite Drink
-I'm going to have to say either a Hot Tea or Apple Cider. I love the fall because I can bring out all of my hot teas and drink them at night before bed.

Fave Scent/Candle
 -Currently I am obsessed with the Pumpkin Pecan Waffle Candle from Bath and Body Works! This is probably the most amazing scent ever! I tried to go back and get some more and my store and online was already sold out. I am hoping I can get my hands on a couple of more!

 Best Lipstick
 -I love to wear Mauve colors this time of year, I feel they can go well with anything.

Go to Moisturizer
 -Most recently I have been using the Estee Launder Resilience Lift, so far I am liking it.

Fave Go to Color for the eyes
 -I love to go with gold's, cranberry's, browns and coppers

Favorite Music/Singer/Band to listen to
-Currently I don't have one particular favorite, Although on my Sirius Radio I have been rocking the 90's on 9 or the Pop2K channel...I am bringing back my middle school and high school days!

Favorite Outfit to wear
-Leggings, Tunic top made of thin t-shirt material, denim jackets, boots, hoop earrings, my Kentucky Necklace...I just love fall fashion
Autumn Treat
-Probably going to have to go with the Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream from Greater's or the Pumpkin Spice Latte From Starbucks.

Favorite Place to be
-Outside or at Keeneland which is outdoors also!!!



I hope that you all enjoyed this tag and it was certainly a lot of fun to do! I hope that you will do this tag, if you do please leave me a link in the comments below so I can be sure to read your tags!

I Tag:
Jen at Boone and Owl
Ange at Hairspray and Highheels



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing the tag!! Keeneland sounds so fun! It reminded me that I forgot to mention all of the harvest festivals I go to, which is one of my favorite parts of the season! OMG, I'm in love with my Pumpkin Pecan Waffles wallflower! :)

    Lipstick&Lattes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keeneland is so much fun! The Pumpkin Pecan Waffles is to die for. My BB&W is sold out of them online and in the store so I am on the hunt for them now! Thanks again Vanessa

      Delete