Sunday, September 8, 2013

Limited Edition Maybelline found at CVS !

Hey Everyone! I am sorry that I have been MIA for the past few weeks, I have just had a lot going on at home and at work so the blog has been a little neglected. I just wanted to stop in and let you know of the great finds that were at my CVS today!

I ran into CVS on my lunch to pick up a card for my boss and well as many of you all know you can not go into a drug store with out browsing through the makeup areas. I was so glad that I decided to browse today because I came across some limited edition Maybelline eye studio quads, lip glosses, and lip sticks.  Lucky for me All of the Maybelline products were buy one get one 50% off at my CVS, plus I had some beauty bucks that I could apply to this purchase to have even more savings!

The first thing that I picked up was a new Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick. I picked up the color #990 Fuchsia Fierce. There are four Shades available in the limited editions but the only one that I think my Fair skin could pull off was the Fuchsia Fierce. The other colors that are available are #1005 Midnight Plum, #1000 Lavender Voltage, and #995 Violet Intrigue. All three of these shades are deep purple shades, which are great for fall, however as I said earlier my fair skin tone simply could not pull those shades off. The Fuchsia Fierce shade that I purchased is simply a hot pink lipstick very similar to the Vivids shade Fuchsia Pop, but the Fuchsia Fierce is just a tad bit deeper making it a great Look for fall.

Next I picked up two of the Limited Edition Maybelline Eye studio quads. I picked up # 140 Fall Temptation and #150  Desert Fantasy. There are again four total quads that were at my CVS however I felt that the two shades that I picks up, I would get the most use out of this fall. The quads each have 4 shades in them that range from light to dark. The Fall Temptation quad has a champagne, peach tone coral, deep copper with some shimmer, and a great matte brown. The Desert Fantasy (my favorite) has a peach tone coral, great yellow with gold shimmer, light sage green with shimmer, and a great matte navy. All of these shades will be able to create some great natural Smokey looks for the fall.

Lastly I picked up two of the Color sensational High Shine Lip Glosses I picked up two colors that I Absolutely am Loving! One is #305 Raspberry Ablaze and the other one is #310 Berry Brilliance. The Raspberry Ablaze is a great mauve berry color that is excellent for ANY skin tone and a great look for fall. The Berry Brilliance is a great hip pink with warm undertones that is also very wearable into the fall. Today I paired the Berry Brilliance with the Fuchsia Fierce together and it was simply Devine! There are several other shades in this collection and all of them seemed great, there was a great nude lip gloss that I am considering going back and picking up for myself!

I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I hope that this was helpful to you and hope that you are able to get your hands on some of these limited edition items. Maybelline always seems to do it up right!

No comments:

Post a Comment