Sunday, December 22, 2013

Because It's Completely Normal to Spend This Kind of Money on Beauty Products

Hey Everyone!!! I wanted to share with you some new items that I picked up in my most recent Haul!  I also filmed a video on my whole entire haul that I will link Here, so check it out if you are interested in seeing everything I hauled!

So Lets Get Started....

If you are a beauty obsessed person like myself you would not think twice about dropping some MAJOR cash on makeup and other beauty related items. However the normal average person might call you cray cray for doing so. Recently I made a few shopping trips and I purchased a few higher end products... So let's see how that turned out...

The first place I went was Sephora, where I purchased....

1. The GlamGlow Face Mask Gift Set. This set includes the GlamGlow Supermud Clearing Treatment and the YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment. This gift set was $69.00 and can be purchased online or at Sephora stores. The Supermud Clearing Treatment mask is a mask that you apply to your skin to clean out your pores. I have tried this one and it does work and it cleaned out all of my pores, however it left my skin feeling sooooo tight when I took it off. The YouthMud Tinglexfoliate Treatment Mask I have not used yet but I am planning on using it this weekend when I do my weekly Mask treatment. This mask is to be used for acne issues and has a tingling effect. I am a bit hesitate to use it because of the tingling effect but I am still going to give it a try.

2. Marc Jacobs Lolita Palette. This palette retails for $59.00 at Sephora. This is a neutral palette that has shades that range from creams, browns, coppers, and champagnes. There is a mix of mattes, sheens, and highly shimmer shades in this palette. I am really excited to try this one out. From what I can tell in my swatches the color pay off is going to be amazing!!

3. Soap and Glory "A Great Kisser" Lip Balm in Juicy Peach. I heard about this lip balm from Hope at Beauty and Bliss 67(be sure to go check out her blog and YouTube Channel). This lip balm is so soft and creamy and it smells just like Fresh Picked Peaches!!

Next I went to MAC and you can do some damage at that place.....

1. Wedge Eyeshadow- This is a soft matte brown eyeshadow that I picked because it is going to be a great crease/transition shade. It is so soft and creamy.

2. Cranberry Frost- This is a beautiful frosty cranberry pink. SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

3. Amplified Creme Lipstick  in Up the Amp.

4. Satin Lipstick in Snob. Very Popular Pink Shade

Finally I went to Dior.......

1. I purchased the Dior Rouge in #361 Rose Baiser - Very soft Mauvey Pink. Sooo moisturizing and long wearing.

2. Diorshow Fusion Mono is #381 Millenium- VERY SHIMMERY eye shadow pot. So pretty, the second I swatted this I fell in love and had to buy it.

So I am really excited to be using these products over the next few weeks and I will be happy to report back and let you guys know what I think.


2 comments:

  1. You seems to be a shopping lover like me. Thats a handful of beauty collection from you. Loved reading this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love shopping, I seem to not be able to stop! My husband says I have a problem haha. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete